Miss you SMS

*  I MISS YOU
    I- Its just been days since you left
    M- Months and ages it feels
    S- Smiles and laughs that we shared
    S-Solitude is not what i wanted
    Y- Your presence,irreplaceable
    O-Of all the words i can say
    U-Understand these the most,that i miss you


*  THE
    PAIN
    OF
    MISSING
    SOMEONE
    IS
    TURN
    TO
    PLEASURE
    IF
    WE
    KNEW
    THEY
    ARE
    ALSO
    MISSING
    YOU
    TO


*  Me without you!!
    It's like
    FACEBOOK without Friends,
    YOUTUBE without Video
    MOVIE without Music
    And
    GOOGLE with no Results


*  Husband throwing knives on wifes picture
    All were missing the target!
    Suddenly he received call from her
   "Hi what  r u doing?"
    His honest reply,"MISSING YOU"


*  Life is everything
    When the person u love misses u in your absence
    But life is nothing when
    they miss to understand your importance in ur presence


*  You can miss someone who Died
    OR
    Someone who moved away,
    But
    The worst thing is,
    Having to miss someone you see
    Everyday


*  The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones
    The pain is really when u live without them
    & 
    With their presence in your mind.


*  Miss me Or Hate me
    Both r in my favor
    if u miss me 
    I'll always b in ur heart,
    If u hate me
    I'll always b in ur mind

*  In the flower, my Rose is u.
    In the Diamond,my kohinoor is u.
    In the sky, my Moon is u.
    In Only Body,my Heart is U
    That's y i always MISS YOU !!


*  U may miss me 
    U may ignore me
    U may even forget me
    But one day if u wanna c me
    Don't search just see your shadow
    I will be there trust me!!

No comments: