Romantic SMS

*  Believe me, you are the one
    Whom my heart finds,
    Whom my mind reminds me of,
    Whom my destiny wants,
    Whom I LOVE the most.


*  My heart says that you like me,
    My eyes says that you feel something for me,
    My mind says that you think of me,
    But till now you are quiet.




*  1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
    1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
    1st time i kiss u i was scared 2 love u.
    But now that i love u i'm scared 2 lose u.


*  Look at sun and you see time.
    Look in heart and you see love.
    Look in eyes and you see life.
    Look  at your mobile and
    You see who's thinking and
    It's me....!


*  I'm with you reading this,
    Looking at your eyes and ur lips,
    Touching ur lips softly with my fingertips.
    Making love to you in every kiss.


*  I have a heart and that is true,
    But now it has gone from me to you,
    So care for it just like i do,
    Cause i have no heart and you have two.


*  I love my eyes when u look into them,
    I love my name when u say it,
    I love my heart when u love it,
    I love my life when u are in it.


*  Give laugh to all but smile to one,
    Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
    Give love to all but heart  to one,
    Let everybody love you
    But you love one.

No comments: