Jokes SMS-2

*  He took me from a bar
    He took me in his car
    He took my top off
    He puts his lips on mine
    But don't worry: I'm a bottle of wine!


*  Teacher : Tomorrow there be a lecture on sun.
                    Everyone must be attend it.
    Raju : No mam ! I will not be able to attend it.
    Teacher : why?
    Raju : My mother will not allow me to go so far !!


*  Girl: It's too tight
    Boy: Don't worry,I'll do it slowly
    Girl: Push it in
    Boy: Ah..I can't
    Girl:It's painful
    Boy: Forget it.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    We'll buy new WEDDING RING!




*  Fill in the blank.....I'm ur....Friend-
    1) -Cute
    2) -Sweet
    3) -Loving
    4) -Boy/Girl
    5) -Best of all
    Reply is a must...


*  Wives are incoming calls
    Lovers are outgoing calls
    Aunties are Toll-free calls
    Call girl are Roaming calls
    Neighbor girl are Missed calls.

No comments: