Independence Day SMS

*  Freedom in the mind,
    Faith in the words,
    Pride in our hearts &
    Memories in our souls
    Lets salute,
    The nation on ..nd Independence Day.


*  On Independence Day
    Here's wising our dreams of a new
    Tomorrow come true for us..
    Now And Always.


*  Thousand laid down there lives so
    That our country breath this day..
    Never forget there sacrifice..
    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.

*  Freedom is a precious gift of god
    May we always remain independence
    
   A very very Happy Independence Day to you.


*  Other might have forgotten
    But never can i
    The flag of my country
    Furls very high
    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.

*   Happy Birthday
     Oh no, Happy National Day!
     Oh i forget,Happy Anniversary!
     No i was wrong!
     Happy Victory Day!
     Oh my god Happy New Year!
     Oh shit Happy Independence Day!


*  Today we r miles apart
    But I wanna reach across the miles
    And say i am thinking of u
    In a very special way
    "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY"

2 comments:

ranikhan said...

Yay google is my queen helped me to find this great site! .

ranikhan said...

Yay google is my queen helped me to find this great site! .