New Year SMS in English

*  May ALLAH make ur year a happy One
    Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
    But by strengthening u to bear it,as it comes.
    Not by making ur path easy,
    But by making u sturdy to travel any path.
    Not by taking hardships from u,
    But by taking fear from ur heart.
    Not by granting u unbroken sunshine,
    But by keeping ur face bright, even in the shadows.


*  We will Open the Book.
    Its pages r Blank.
    We r going to put words on them ourselves
    The book is called opportunity and 
    Its 1st chapter is NEW YEAR!


*  A Happy New Year!
    Grant that I may bring no tear to any eye
    When this New Year in time shall end
    Let it be said I've played the friend,
    Have lived and loved and labored here,
    And made of it a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

*  Fill ur life with Happiness & Bright cheer,
    Bring to u joy and
    Prosperity for the whole Year,
    And it's my New Year wish 4u Dear
    Wish u a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 *  When U'r lonely,I wish u love!
    When u'r down, I wish u Joy!
    When u'r troubled, I wish u peace!
    When things seem empty, I wish u Hope!
    Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: