Mother's Day SMS

*  Mother is the Biggest gift of god
    To all human being
    Belv it or not se iz the real queen
    Se protects hr child nd not mean


*  Wn sehe give birth to child
    Se cares hr baby
    Wn baby cry
    Wn baby iz hungry
    Wn baby crawl
    Wn baby grow up
    Wn baby gets mature


*  4 the best mom
    Who always hd a smile 4 me
    I know we may be far apart said it
    But thanx nd i luv U
    @ Happy Mother's Day @


*  At 5 years," Mommy I Luv U"
    At 10 years," Mom Whatever"
    At 15 years," My Mom iz so annoying "
    At 20 years," Mom, I don't care wt u say"
    At 25 years," Mom,u were r8t"
    At 30 year,"I want to go to mom's House"
    At 50 years," I don't want to lose my mom "
    At 60 years,"I wld give up enything to hv my mom hr
    With u only hv 1 mom.
    " Like & share " it on ur wall if u luv ur Mom...
   @ Luv u Mummy @

*  If u want to see 2 heaven on the earth
    U must see ur mother
    U shld tuch hr feet
    Becoz ur mother iz exmpl of paradise
    @ Happy mother's day @

1 comment:

Funny Sms, Love sms said...

But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin. Love Sms Love Text