Prayers SMS

*  A prayers can go where I can't go.
    Through prayers I can be with u
    Without being there.
    I may be miles away
    But always be with u.

*  Rain of summer, snow of winter 
    Grace of autumn, glory of spring,
    May beauty of every season,
    Give your heart a beautiful reason to smile.
    May god succeed u in every xams of ur life
    GOOD LUCK and All the Best


*  Oh Allah, U r my lord
    There is none worthy of worship but U
     U created me and I'm ur slave,
     I keep ur covenant  nd my pledge to U
     As far as I'm able.
     I seek refuge in u from the evil
     of wt i have done.
     I admit to ur blessings upon me nd
     I admit to my misdeeds.
     4give to my sins,for there is none
     Who may 4give sins but U...


*  Prayer changes things
    Worry changes nothing
    So,instead of worrying about
    Wht U can do,Just pray nd think od wht
    GOD can do 4 U


*  A prayer: 2 bless ur way
    A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
    A cheer: 2 perfect ur day


*  I miss u 
    When I smell any Rose
    I miss u
    When I taste any sweet
    I miss u
    When I look at the moon
    But specially
    I MISS YOU
    When I raise
    My hands for prayers
    
   
    


    

No comments: