Jokes SMS

*  Exams r like girlfriend
    -Too many questions
    -Difficult to understand
    -More explanation is needed
    -Result is plan But also believe.


*  Hundred Words does not give pain the
    Professor takes class,
    But a true friend's silence in exam hall makes,
    More tears in heart!!


*  One
    Special
    Surprise For u
    Close Your eyes
    10
     9
     8
     7
     6
     5
     4
     3
     2
     1
     U cheat!!
     U didn't close ur eyes,
     So no surprise!!
     Only GOOD MORNING.




*  Any time


    Any problem
   
    Any help


    Just
   
    One CALL
 
    I will






   "Escape"
  
   "GOOD NIGHT"


*  My heart is sea
    Friends are fishes.
    U r one of my golden fish
    I will keep u safe in my fish
    I will try to escape from my heart
    I will fry u. BE Careful!!


*  He+She=Love
    H+S+L=Marriage
    H+S+L+M=Child
    H+S+L+M+C=Family
    H+S+L+M+C+F=Problem.
    So east or west bachelor life is best
    So Enjoy your life.....


*  No matter whether guys buy 220cc pulsars
    Or 350cc Royal Enfields,
    It is used only to follow a 80cc Scotty Pep!!


*  New way Writing answer in Exams.
    if u don't know d ans den put lines like dis
    / / / / / /


    And write below..
   
    "Scratch here 4 Answers"


*  Heart of  boy r like a temple!
    Holy, truthful and pure..
    Thats why when boys say " I love You"
    Girls Remove their slippers..

No comments: